Let's get started!
Are you looking to transform your little corner, your room or even your entire house and is a bit overwhelmed with choices and with the whole planning thing? Are you full of ideas but can't really put them together? Would you like some professional advice but had no idea you could get one that fit your budget? I'm here to help you.
As a passionate designer and quite a good listener, I am fully equipped to not only give you some ideas but to really help you through the whole design process, enabling you to visualise your room even before it is ready with realistic images, scaled floor plans and links for the purchasing of furniture and accessories.
The best part is that my services will get you the space you love while still fitting in your pocket. Unlike other companies that offer different packages and charge you a good amount of money for a mood board starter pack, here in JMW all projects are studied and developed with the same passion on a flat rate of only
Just follow the simple steps below and you are set to have the room you always dreamt of. LET'S GET STARTED!
on sale for only
1. Upload images of the room(s) you would like to have a makeover.
2. Upload your floor plan or send link to your house within the real state agents website.
3. Upload images of specific furniture and decorations (eg. art work, toys) you would like to keep as part of the design.
4. Write down your estimate budget for the room. Do not worry if you are not sure, I'm here to help you with that too.
5. Upload inspiration images or a link to your Pinterest board.
6. Describe your dreams and aspirations for the room. Tell me a bit more about how you like to use the space, let me know if you have any hobbies or interests that could be incorporated into the design scheme, etc.
7. Sit back and relax while your dream room is on the way. The design proposal takes between 3 days to 2 weeks depending on the complexity of the project and you will be informed of the time-scale as soon as your project is submitted.
When your new room design is ready you will receive your project design in pdf and jpg format, where your room will be able to be visualised in a realistic way and will include the floor plan and links to all the furniture and accessories used in the design. Included in your original fee you are entitled to up to three room alterations where we can test new colours, products, or anything you are not fully satisfied with.
*Once you upload your files an e-mail will be sent to you with the invoice - please do one upload per room.